7.29.2010

One Apple a Day Will Keep the Doctor Away!

I was looking through my photo albums that I have in my computer. And I happened to find a photo that I really like from my own photographies. This Pumpkin patch was taken in Canada, where my family went apple picking. Apples, apples and more apples. I really like apples. I just noticed that. I really miss going apple picking for our Thanksgiving Day tradition as a family. 


Of course, apples are good for health too, according to my blog title. Well, I always assumed that all fruits are good for you, and would most likely keep the evil(in my eyes!) doctors away from me! Yes, there goes my dislikes on hospitals. 


Why am I talking so much about health? I have no idea. I guess it's mostly because my (: is still kind of sick, so the thought of staying healthy is stuck in my head. I can't believe that he's still sick! I think it's time for him to get better now. And also the fact that my nose is giving me bit of trouble for breathing past couple of days. I hope I'm no where near sickness, because that's the last thing I want to deal with as of where I'm positioned right now.


I'm feeling really tired these days. I swear, I slept about 7 hours last night(I even fell asleep), but I was falling asleep throughout both of my classes. What happened? Am I getting stressed these days or something? I don't know the answer for that either.  I just can't wait to finish my summer school now, even though I have to volunteer for the other two weeks at Day Camp. At least day camp with the children are enjoyable.


I am currently looking ahead of the rest of the week or two, and it doesn't look pretty at all. There are so many things to do. All my finals are next week, and filling in spots at church is a lot more work than I thought. I knew this was coming at some point during my summer break. And I see that God has left me in NorCal for a reason, instead of allowing me to go down to Harvest Crusade. I can totally see how much fun and enjoyment I could've had if I chose to go down, but I really feel that God made me stay here for many reasons. I can already predict my stress level going up, but this is all a challenge of persevering through it all right? I don't think I should stress or worry about this already, because God did say that we should not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. I will Trust (:


My brain feels fried. Ugh. 
I shall stop writing.


Ta-ta for now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment