5.01.2010

Niagara Falls!


IMG_2983
Originally uploaded by all.is.on (:
I remembered that I made a Flickr account about an year ago just for the fun of it. More likely because I love taking random photos and I needed a place to place them.

I log on to my account for once and I found a message from this map whatever place saying that they wanted me to send them my picture of Niagara Falls for one of the choices that they can have for publishing it in their pamphlet or something. I was super excited when I read this, but unfortunately the deadline passed like 4 months ago.

One thing that made me really excited was that I have potential in photography! I always loved taking abstract photos and taking beautiful pictures. This opportunity opened my eyes big into the photography area. Now I really want to invest in those expensive Digital SLR and capture the beauty that God has placed around us. I decided to use the coin savings in my piggy banks towards the DSLR camera purchase. YES. This shall happen. I am really going to make it happen too!

No comments:

Post a Comment