
I have finally reached the end of the road of 2OO9-2O1O school year. For being a college student, being a student still, I think that my main setting of life is school right now. But having to think that I have reached the end of the first portion of my new chapter in life brought up so many questions and stirred up various emotions.
I’ve been meaning to write this blog entry eversince I’ve been struck by reality, (which was on Thursday of last week) but I ran into busy schedules so it was delayed. I’m not even sure if my head is still fresh about my ideas from Thursday. Another reason why procrastination is bad.
Thursday. Last KCCC open chapel of the year, Last day of classes, Final Projects. I have been thinking and talking about these ideas with my friends, but I really never grasped the idea of “End is Approaching”. Thursday afternoon, my dear friends and I got to enjoy the wonderful BBQ that was served as dinner at the dorms. As we sat there eating and talking, I realized how close of friendship we have developed, especially through God, being accountable for each other and such. I was wondering why this occurred at second semester and not in the beginning of the year. Was I ignoring and being reluctant to opportunities?
Followed by Last open chapel, we were recognizing graduating members, and praying for the ones who are leaving us. I’ve been notified that Inho AND Monica are going away. It really made me think of how much time I have left to spend with her, and “one week” came across my mind. ONLY A WEEK? Where did all the days of school go? So this was where reality struck me down. FAIL.
Thinking that I am not going to be a freshman in college anymore, being with my friends at the dorms won’t happen again, there will be people missing next year, and overall that everything cannot be the same as this year… It just seemed horrible. I don’t know why. Why couldn’t I realize this earlier? Then I think I could have spent my time a bit more wiser or something. Everything just made me sad. And I know that this is going to start picking on my nostalgia/clingy side of me, which was put to peace not too long ago. I have been going through the testing of letting things go in life that consumes my mind throughout my life and I feel like this will be another one to be counted.
I know that I procrastinated/kept on saving this posting as a draft for a week and it ended up being published during my last week of school. I am just hoping for the best that I will be able to make the rest of the week memorable and effective, since I finished my last final exam today.
No comments:
Post a Comment