
I have to admit. There are several things I miss about SoCal and Long Beach right now. One certain thing is the BEACH. I remember when Joyce, Susan, Amy and I took the bus to the beach and it only took us like 20 minutes. Now that is really convenient, living near by the beach. I totally feel like laying in the sand right now, and listening to music or read. The weather totally calls out the beach. Why does NorCal don't have many beaches around? Not that I dislike NorCal or anything. Just curious.
I also miss my friends! I don't get to hang out with my friends much since they all live so far from me. I guess this is another bad factor for living far from college. But, hopefully I'll get to see them soon! I'm waiting for Harvest Crusade to see them again, and see PHIL WICKHAM! August August August! I'll be flying down (:
It's been about a week since I came back home. I still feel like I'm out of place. Maybe I'm being so sensitive about this. I don't know what to do when I'm home besides doing my hobby, working on my To-Do List, or go to church. And church is awkward too.
I discovered how easier it is to have a living for myself rather than living under parents. Now that I'm under my parents again, they are nagging me, *간섭-ing, and doing more things that annoys me a lot. And still annoys me like heck, my mother. Oh my goodness, I really don't know how to deal with her. I need to grow my patience, and this is one of the issues that I should have been seeking solution for from long time ago.
GAHHH. I don't like the way my summer is heading right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment