8.04.2010

Early in the Morning.

It's 5:00 AM in the morning. What am I doing still up after sleeping for 2 hours the day before? Why am I doing such thing that I would usually do back in Long Beach? Hm, it's not necessarily called procrastinating because there isn't anything due for tomorrow besides just being prepared for my interview and final debate. 

Yes, I did only sleep for 2 hours last night because I was procrastinating then, and couldn't fall asleep for a long time due to the fact that I was being a bit paranoid by this huge spider we saw earlier in the day. But, that doesn't mean that I'm sleep deprived for today again. Well, I guess I am somewhat deprived. I happened to fall asleep around 1 AM and ended up waking up at 3:30 in the morning. It's nice that I actually woke up so that I can review my materials for tomorrow. The surprising part of this is that I'm actually awake and not tired. It's kind of odd, but I'll just take it as it is for now. 

That stop sign(French stop sign from Montreal!) should be my reminder of stop procrastination in the future. So that I'll be able to sleep and function properly throughout my days with enough rest. I know for myself that I work so much better under pressure, and I still am capable and always complete the assignments on time even through procrastination. But, I guess procrastination isn't the best quality to have as a person. 

I don't feel like going back to sleep again right now even though I'm finished with everything...
Why??

No comments:

Post a Comment