It's October already? The sky is filling up with these beautiful clouds along with the sunset that has been painted with luxurious colour. You know what this sounds like? Yup, Fall. The Sun rises slower and sets faster than usual. My morning starts off from a dark cloudy morning with chills that crawl on my skin. Joyous. I missed my cold and fresh weather. The clouds actually poured down rain. I love the feeling of the raindrops falling on my skin as it cools me down. It's so refreshing. I just hope the weather continues to head towards fall.
Everybody asks me about how I am doing, how is college life, etc. Honestly, all I can say is "It's alright, I'm good, it's boring". I thought that my everyday life would get busier since I'm in college, but it turned out to be the other way around. Maybe it's the classes that I am taking right now, but I have too much time that bores me to death. I think I'm going to take a lot more classes and units next semester for sure. I would rather be occupied from having too much homework than wasting my time sitting around in front of my computer. I tried to keep myself busy by purchasing a novel from Amazon for funreading (Wicked, Gregory Mguire), read french books, and draw some challenging graffities on facebook. I really want to practice my guitar and my worship dance for church, but my roommate makes everything so difficult.
My roommate and suitemates make me want to move out of this place and South California so much. It's not even funny. I hate her having her TV on all the time and 90% of the time, she's not even paying attention to the TV. I hate the fact that she swears like as if her vocabulary list only consists of swear words. Not to mention that her and her friends talk about smoking, drugs, boys and sex as their major conversation topics. It makes me wonder what they think about the value of life. I'm trying to pray about it. It's really hard. It's annoying the heck out of me. I hope it can get better. Otherwise, I cannot bear to live like this for the rest of the year, looking forward to going home all the time.
Since I've gained so much weight from eating the dining hall food(Fastfood I tell you!), I began to go jogging with my friend every tuesday and thursday morning. When I started running, I didn't realize that I was seriously out of shape. When I went back to my dorm to shower, I felt absolutely exausted and worn out. The consequense of being out of shape followed me the next day. I woke up feeling my legs being all crippled that I couldn't stretch or walk properly. I'm glad that I am starting to work out. Who knows what I would've become if I didn't excercise at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment