I always miss out in action. Whenever there are weddings, it seems that I never have the opportunities to go. Today was Teacher Hojoon's wedding and I was devastated that I could not attend. Vanessa texted me that the wedding was very cute. I would have expected that answer. Teacher Hojoon and his fiance are very cute, and it really upset me how I was not there to celebrate with them. Kevin told me that he would take a lot of pictures for me, so I am waiting on that. At least i am able to witness what happend through pictures. Thanks Kevin "oppa" XD.
This weekend was very unusual. On friday, my english teacher decided to cancel the class because she was sick, so she shifted our class agenda schedule a day behind. I could've slept in, but i guess there was a purpose of me waking up early. I got to do laundry for the whole morning instead of beng in class. It was somewhat productive. When I came back to my room from laundry, my roommate was coming in the room with her boyfriend that came up from San Diego. I can't believe that she didn't even notify me like a day ahead for this visit. I am also disappointed in myself that I am always being such a coward to speak up to anyone. She even came drunk from Thursday night. I thought she was going to throw up in her sleep while I was writing my essay. In the morning, she didn't even go to any of her classes because of a hangover. I wonder why she wastes her life that way, smoking and drinking all the time. It's really sad if you think about it.
That night, I decided to go to Gethsemane with KCCC, for the newcomer's chapel. I thought that here would be a lot of newcomers from our campus, but it ended up being only 6 people including myself. I had to go up on the stage with Inho to play this game for newcomers. I totally freaked out as soon as I got on the stage. I hated being in the center of attention and everybody watching what I am doing. WWhen I was up there, I realized that jeremy came to Gethsemane with his school too. I told myself that I probably wouldn't be able to see him, but he would see me for sure. The game was quite crazy, having us pop the balloons by blowing it ourselves. We didn't win, but it was okay. The following prayer session and the praising time was great, giving me time to repair my relationship and actually have time to talk to God. There was this one praise song that truely spoke to me. It was about how my life is useless and i wouldn't be able to live in freedom without having Jesus as my saviour. I broke down, realizing that everything that I've done with my life, where I am standing is all God's purpose and what God has provided for me. I was so selfish about complaining what I don't have and problems around me, and not being able to see the life in the past where God truely had blessed me so much, giving me freedom and providing me the things I need when I needed it. I told myself that God deserves better than how I treat him, and that I should give thanksgiving always because he deserves it.
Today, I went to the SRB/JRB housewarming party with Jessica. We were little late, but was able to hear a portion of the message from Mocsanim. We had a cheeseburger that they grilled and it was delicious. It did taste like In-N-Out burger, which I totally craved for a while now. I want to go back home and make some for my family and I :) We also had ice cream, and played games. I was really bored at the moment, but the games helped me get together with the others and have fun. The game that we played is called Apples to Apples, and I found it really fun to play. I want to get one for my family, and the church people so that whenever we get bored, we can play together and just enjoy ourselves :) I have so many things that I want to share when I get back home!
I have to wake up at 8, and take the bus to church tomorrow. It's a really nice church that I go to, Cerritos Pryspertarian(?) Church, but I think I have to do something about the ride issue. Ahh.. I think I need to pray a lot. And I need to get rid of my laziness. It's really ridiculous.
Ohhh Allison.
ReplyDeleteHANNAHHH :)
ReplyDelete