10.25.2009

New week

Sunday morning starts off with a sunshine peaking through my curtain. It's a beginning of another week. I have checked my calander and I only have exactly a month till I fly back home. I am really excited for that day to come. As soon as I land in North California, my mom said that she would drive me to the DMV and let me get my permit test done! I cannot wait for that moment to come! I've been waiting to get my permit and liscence and I'm only thirty days away from it! yays!

I went on a little exploring yesterday to kill my boring Saturday. I searched through Google Maps and located local stores that I can take the bus to. I have decided to go to Payless Shoes to buy myself new flats. The flats that I have right now is very old and raggy that it doesn't even feel lilke shoes anymore. I really wanted to get this ribbon tied one, but they didn't have my size (and I was too lazy to go to another store to search them), so I just found a decent looking flats and purchased them. I'm satisfied with my new pair of shoes despite the fact that it wasn't the one that I intentionally went out for.

After exiting Payless, I found Target, CVS, Trader Joe's, and some other stores. I was in the mood for cruising around, so I walked in to Target. I looked around for fun and I saw all the Halloween costume and stacks of candies/chocolates in this one huge section. I couldn't help myself and buldged to where all the chocolates are. I grabbed Snickers, Twix, and Starburst Gummies with a smile on my face. Yes, I love chocolate and I'm proud. I originally like really dark chocolate, such as 75% cacao or above, but those were really expensive compared to these little snacking chocolates. As I was walking toward the payment counter, I realized that I should buy the electric kettle for cup ramens. I grabbed the cheapest electric kettle that seems very unstable and fragile, but I thought that as long as it can do the job then I'm fine with it. When I walked out from Target, I was one happy camper thinking about satisfying my craving for cup ramens.

I went around the stores on a hunt for cup ramens. The result? Not so pretty. I couldn't find ANY Nong Shim cup ramens. I was really disappointed. I have the utencils, plastic forks and an electric kettle but couldn't get the most important factor of all. CUP RAMEN! I was so upset. UGH! When I came back home, I searched online for nearest Korean Market, but I found out that they are located too far away from CSULB that I cannot get around by bus. My day didn't end "as happy" as I thought, all because of my missing cup ramens :(

Today, I was looking on Amazon to see what level the French 201A class are in with their material, and I came across two things; Zune HD and CUP RAMENS! Zune HD is a new Zune MP3 that Microsoft released not so long ago and it's basically a Microsoft version of an Itouch. I found it very convenient. The design was sleek, sharp, and it was a touch-base MP3. It totally drew my eyes and mind's attention and made me search up reviews on Youtube (I find youtube really useful for reviews and watching TV shows/dramas). The Zune HD isn't designed for application entertainment based MP3 like the Itouch, but it's surely well programmed and simple to use as an MP3. It also has the OLED screen, and the WIFI internet browser. I would totally get it as my new music player (since my 4 years old Ipod is only capable of playing songs up to10-15 minutes) despite the fact that I craved for the new Ipod Nano 5th generation.

My second discovery on Amazon was the Nong Shim Cup Ramens! I was extremely happy to see it as soon as I searched it up. I saw the Grocery/Food section at the side bars, so I gave it a shot for looking up my lovely cup ramens. There it was! All my favourite flavours. I think it's slightly more expensive than what the Korean Markets would sell it as (including the shipping fee), but there was a catch that if you spend more than 25 dollars then the shipping is free. I copied the link and pasted it in to the email that I sent to my dad. Yes, I was this desperate. Hopefully Daddy can order them for me and I would be able to enjoy my Korean instant food that I haven't had for months.

Last thing before I leave, I wish I can get a new room. Pray for me! I really need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment