10.23.2009

Thursday Night

Thursday night. It's also known as the "Night Out" according to the college people. I always thought that the students would go out on friday nights, but they actually go out on thursdays and head back home on fridays. This was something new I learned. I figured out because I wondered why our Christian club was on a thursday. Having a Christian club on thursday definately narrows people from going out and brings people to God. I thought that this was pretty smart. Thinking of a way where people can be directed toward the right path instead of the wrong way.

As for myself, I always attend KCCC's open chapel every thursday. It surely helped me connect and continue my relationship with God since I can't go to church on every wednesdays and fridays now. Today, we went to this event called, REVIVE where all the christian clubs from our campus gather at one place to have a one big chapel service. I absolutely loved the whole idea how all our sisters and brothers of God are able to come together and form a big body of church. Everything was great, except when the pastor came up to speak. I was dazing off and falling asleep while he was preaching the sermon. Well, we all admit that his message was tad bit too long (over 1 hour). Plus, the ball room was dim and we were sitting at one spot for too long, putting us to sleep. Maybe just me. I tried fighting it as much as possible. I was distracting myself by fidgiting with my bracelet or asking God to keep me focused. In the end, I was able to stay up, and catch the last points of the message. I was so proud!

Right now, I am watching "Happy Together". Before I was watching a drama called "Mee Nam Ee Shi Neh Yo". I love that drama. Even though it's one of those cheesy typical Korean teen drama, it's surely keeping me entertained. BUT! That's not the point. I need to fix my essay right now. I should. But im getting tired and lazy. Ohh dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment