10.03.2010

Incomplete


Yum, cookies! When was the last time that I baked....? A week ago. Or should I ask, when was the last time I wrote a blog post? I believe almost a month ago. Has school been keeping me too busy that I don't have enough time to write? Hmm...

I was trying to write a new post, and I accidentally clicked on the "edit post" button. And what do I see? A whole list of drafts that I never posted but were saved automatically. I even have drafts from 2007. Now that's a record. I got to read all of them, and saw that they were my old writings at the past moments. I realized that they can't be posted because it just won't be the same if I tried finishing it now. Now they are just hanging by in my list of saved drafts as glimpses of my past. 

Some of them are those embarrassing writings like my old posts, of my silly and so-consumed-by-emotion writings. The other ones are just rants and complaints about life situations. Same old same old writings, but I don't want to delete them for some reason. Perhaps I just want it for the memory sake. 

Maybe one day I will just make a one long post with all the bits and pieces of the drafts put together. Now that's something interesting to read about. It's going to be episodes of flashbacks one after the other. I think I'll do that soon (: It doesn't sound too bad. I feel like pasts don't matter anymore because I'm not the same, and it was just a process of how it came to shape me now.

But for now, I should get back to my life of 3D model building, and give my bangs a cut soon.
Gahhhhh! ><

2 comments: