How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing
A lot of days and nights have been all about me, me, and more about me. Talking and complaining about how my current life is so stressful due to school and things in relation to people. What happened to listening to God portion...?
I feel that throughout my weeks, it was so focused on me and about my stresses. And it would always end up being ranting it on God and leaning towards him for help and comfort. God did speak that when I was troubled, he is my shelter and I'll find my security in his presence. But I think many times I took it the wrong way, and sought for the the other portion instead of seeking his presence first. I was so selfish of seeking of what I needed first that I unconsciously ignored the priority of God.
I think I lacked so much of acknowledging God. Even in the end when I felt better and persevered through the hardships, it's so easy to say thank you and be done with it. I was reminded today again of this amazing God we have and had a heart where I felt bad for taking God in advantage in recent days.
Where was my mind or my eyes when God pushed me through situations? What am I thinking as I live my everyday knowing that I am going to end up in the best place to be very soon? It's so easy to forget everyday when I'm going through my day that it's another step closer to joining God in heaven. It really brightens my days when I think about my life that way. It's like so great knowing that God is waiting for me with his arms open at the entrance. The life I have right now is only a stepping stone towards God anyways. It's so ridiculous of myself to find that sometimes I take so much value in things in my life over God. He has given me this gift of life for a purpose, and God's value of my life is something I have to take consideration all the time.
There are so many things that I can acknowledge God for. And once it starts with singing praises for him, it's really joyous that it's quite hard to stop. It's what God deserves, and he likes, so I shall continue to give my every effort (:

No comments:
Post a Comment