I have a horrible writing habit. When I looked back in to my posts, I've realized that I post one or two blogs a month. The worse part is that every time I check on the edit posts tab, I have so many of unfinished posts. I think I tend to get sidetracked often which gets me off focus. I can be sitting in front of my computer typing about my day and ten minutes later, I find myself doodling on my sketchbook or watching Korean TV shows online. This is a total ADD symptom. Well, I hope that I actually don't have ADD even though sometimes I question myself about it.
I completed my first final today. It was french 101B and it was too easy. I really wanted to switch out of that class, but I thought that my textbook money would go into waste so I ended up not switching. I told myself that I can take the French 201B class for my second semester, but that plan didn't go well as well. MyCSULB told me that i need to take a French 201A and I cannot take more that 18 units(I am currently enrolled in 15 units, and the french classes are 4 units). I am so debating if I should go to the French Language office and talk about it. I don't know why but I don't want to give up on my french education and take it further to my minors study regardless of the fact that it's not useful at all in USA. I guess I will have to see when my new semester starts.
I got to move into my new dorm on Friday and I love it so far. My new roommate is so kind and nice. She is so polite too, asking me whether things are bothering me or such. Plus, she has a job nearby our school, so she is out for a long time during the week. She is very focused on academic studies, which motivates me to study harder. It is still awkward between us since I don't socialize as much, but hopefully we'll get to know each other better and feel more comfortable. On Saturday night, we were watching the Saturday Night Live, and Taylor Lautner happens to show up. We started talking about Twilight and New Moon, and discovered that we both love Twilight. Yay! (: I think we'll get along well. Hopefully soon though.
I am finally going home tomorrow. I still have my World Literature final and need to hand in my Drafting projects to my teacher. I need to check in online and printout my ticket. I am still in the process of packing and studying. I should do something right now, but i got distracted again. I should get off the computer for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment