11.09.2009

My Patience Is Running Out

I have exactly 16 more days till I go back home. I have been waiting for this moment so badly and my patience is running out. Cynthia is also wanting me back because we have a lot of things to catch up on. We have planned out that we would go shopping, sleepover, eating, and more fun during the whole weeked. I can't wait to have all my fun activities to come in to play. I missed everyone so much. I missed my cute little sister Stehpanie especially. I am already prepared to leave this stupid, annoying, uncomfortable, and pointless dorm life behind. UGh, I don't mind anything about college life except for dorm life. Dormatory and living in this stupid place annoys the heck out of me. Allison, you can handle 16 more days! hold on.

Okay, I offically think that my roommate is quite freaky, scary and annoying. She purposely turns the TV on to sleep, she talks, giggles, and laughs in her sleep, and she is a lot worse than me in terms of being in the dorm room. She never leaves her dorm room unless she goes out to eat, class, or sometimes out to party on one day(Thursday). Compared to her, I leave on tuesday night for High-class meeting, Wednesday night for SMI meeting, Thursday night for Open Chapel, and Friday night for Gethsemane. I basically give her all the free and personal time she desires. This is ridiculous. And obviously, her sleeping habits scares me like crazy. While I was doing my homework late at night, she woke up all of a sudden in the middle of her sleep, stairing at me and saying stuff. What tha heck is going on in her brain. It's like horror movie scary-status. UGH. My stupid RA and the co-ordinator hasn't said anything about the room change situation. If the co-ordinator forgot about it, I'm gonna literally smack myself and just go nuts. UGH.

I don't think I've been doing well in college. My grades are turning out horrible, and my social life is a total failure, and I myself just feel so pointless and miserable every so often now. I don't understand what has gotten into me but I feel pretty miserable. Gosh, life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment