12.11.2008
Bonjour ma vie
2 weeks ago. I said goodbye. It was done. Finished. Over.
I turned back to my life and tried to live my friday like any
other regular days that I had in my life. Couple of minutes later,
something was dripping out of my eyes. Tears. Why?. I questioned.
It made no sense to me. I was walking around the mall with my
unreasonable face. Couldn't understand it. What was wrong with me?
I thought that it was one of those typical breakdown situations.
Then I ignored my emotions.I left it that way.
atleast for a while-
Looking back again once in a while, checking how well he was doing.
I was apparently living right, unaware of my emotions.
Pain, gloom, disappointment, longing, sadness is what I picked up.
It felt horrible. Knowing that I hurt a person. Never done it in my life.
Felt guilty to the bottom of a deep well. Couldn't have felt any worse.
I kept on looking back to see the progress. Better? Worse?
I don't know.
More to find out in time.
And guess what I found out.
I saw myself checkin the computer everyday, opening websites every second.
The girl who refused to excessive computer access on weekdays, stuck on
it like an addict. This wasn't the first time. I recognized it from somewhere.
Canada. When I was so into "BOB". Panic and sadness rushed in. Just
realized something. That I am the stupid one. What a loser I am.
Regretting. haha. After seeing everything, I interpreted that he got over it.
I can't say that for sure, but you know, he seems fine. Which made me even
more sad. Knowing that I long for him now after breaking him.
My heart cried out for rainfall. I only made the decision as a rushed out
feeling from all the stress that I've been piled up from. SAT, applications,
tests, hw, church. And the distance probably made it even worse as well.
Gosh, I was stupid. Now that everything is practically over, I feel so
empty and heartless.
stupid stupid stupid allison.
I think I deserve this pain. After all, he probably felt the same
when I striked it on him. I can't ask for my reappearance in his life now.
Then I become that same selfish girl again. Doing what I want to do,
not being honestand trying to put everything my way.
I'm scared of even trying anyways. Constantly visioning what everyone
would think of me as. A player, loser, idiot. His family would
probably see me as the girl that messes around with their son. And
plus. He is so over it. Perfectly fine without me in his life. HE probably lost that
value that I still see him as.
Ya. I am the selfish one alright. I've done nothing for him.
I always received. Now I want to give everything back.too late though. haha.
I might as well as stick myself under my blankets and stay depressed for a while.
That sounds fun. hahhaha. I guess I'll either wait for a miracle to happen or
just let time heal me...?
UGGHH. enough for now.
still stressin over everything. what are you doing allison!!!!
FINALS NEXT WEEK and your worst subject PHYSICS is waiting for you to take
the test tomorrow. This just makes me want to cry more. Somebody save me.
GOSH.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ALLISON!!! i wanna give you a HUGE HUG!! but you're too far away!
ReplyDeleteawww, if i could, i'd stretch my arms as far, to the US and give you the biggest hug i could =]
remember, you initially did what you did in the first place for a reason. you wouldn't have done it if you felt something, am i right? you just need more time allison, breathe and trust in what you did. you know what's best for you, better than ANYone else. trust me; it might not feel like it now, but in all good time, you'll see. ok allison?
so, you're allowed to feel gloomy, and depressed, and everything you're feeling; let it all out! better than keeping it inside, you know?
and you DESERVE to feel happy. don't let it/or him, i should say, bother you, or get in the way of your well deserved happiness. because, you Allison L**, are one heck of a special girl, that ANYONE would DIE to know. you are too funny to pass up, and as lovely as the sun.
So, please, brighten up, and stop looking in garbage cans for happiness. Go frolick in the sun, and look at the bright side. Once all your hard work is done, you should go out and have fun because it is NOW you should live in.
Now, smile 4me? =]
LOVE YOU!!!
hey there! :] i couldnt agree more with HC. i had no idea that you were so torn about all the stuff that was going on in your life. but there is no need for you to be sad! you are AWESOME. i am so happy that you are my friend. dont beat yourself over stuff like this. sometimes things suck. we both know that all too well. but theres always a light at the end of the tunnel, really. :]
ReplyDeletealso i heard you two worked things out. so thats good!
the next time things get you down just know. things will get better, they always do! promise! :]
oh and smile
ps. finals suck :( but ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS AND WE ARE FREE!!!!!!