1.21.2009

Glooomyyy, yet enjoyable

The weather turned upside down. Yesterday was perfectly sunny,
but today started off with a great chunks of burned up marshmallows
filled up in the skyyy. A sign of rainy weather. Something that I like.
Having too much sunlight just kills me. The nice soothing sound of rainfall.
I really like the moody, gloomy,depressing(?!?!) atmosphere that
the rainy weather creates. Just so enjoyable. It gets my mind in
the "Thinking-Mode". Interesting ehh.?

Nothing much has been going on with my little, unknown life.
Well, I received an acceptance letter from California Polytech Pomona
saying that I got admitted to their landscape architecture program.
That was something. Never knew that a school would actually accept me.
Made me feel like for once that I was actually worth something.
Too bad that I still have to wait till March for the other schools.
Who knows where else I got into. Perhapse a crazy school with my briliant mind.
HAHA. what a joke. My parents wouldn't send me anywhere anyways.
So really no point. UGH. my life is such a waste. Makes me even more sad.

Tuning in with my favourite band Nell - obviously Korean.
I just can't get my fobbiness off me. and It has been over 8 years
nowww, if counting 2009. Anywhoo -
Nell's songs just puts me in that same moood as the rain does,
which makes it even better to listen to at a day like this.
Wonderful combination. This is whyy I love Nell. The crazy guitar solos,
melodic piano lines, expressive drumming. all my favourite. I especially ADORE
the lyrics. Just can't live without them.

The mood placed me into thinking bunch today.
And then it started sturring up my past memories, and thoughts
that got me all nostalgic and melancholy. And then it makes me want
to cry them all out. I shouldn't be so hunged and clinged over
them, but I can't let go. It hurts me because I still miss it all. And the
lyrics that I hear sometimes totally relates, which makes it even worse.
haha. I should just not think at all or sumthing and live like a
mindless zombie. Venny would enjoy that for sure. lol.

I'm so not in the mood to start off my essay for french class
about a stupid french poeme. The teacher is just so repetitive
and mindless. She really can't teach, and it drives me crazy for
forcing myself to sit in that class for 90 minutes thinking that I
could be home at that time. My senioritis is kicking in now.
Which is not good. haha. was it ever good? lol. I really don't
feel like doing any of my art projects, lab reports, and homework.
I want to jump in my bed and just sleeep like a baby. Something
that I haven't done in a while. How saddd. My procrastination likes
to eat my bedtime. Bad bad procrastination! stop messin' with my head
will ya. =_=;;;;;;

HOPEFULLY, I'll go to sleep before 2 today.
Sleeping 4 - 5 hrs regularly drives me insane in class.
AND finish homework before sleeping. hmmm... hopefully too.
hahha. before my procrastination takes overrrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment