Okay. I had enough with about everything.
Schools, SAT, Applications, and especially, relationship.
I don't think I am capable of not handling anything right now
at the moment.
I finally finished my UC and CSU applications regardless
of my huge procrastination at like three days before
the due date. WOOh~ way to go. Ugh.
The stupid essay has been driving me mad. Why would
anyone want to read millions of essays for student selections?
I swear they need a break. Go find another way to pick
freshmens! It would be easier for me and you anyways!
Can my 4 day weekend get any worse. I wanted to have a
nice mad day "Black Friday" shopping time and spend some
time being obssessed with Twilight and watch the movie
to gaze upon the beatiful Robert Pattinson's face in the movie
theatre. Of course, the excessive comsumption of food
is always included in my plans. But no no! they are all
ruined by my inconsiderate teachers who just loves to
make our break miserable. They piled us up with test
studies, projects, and obviously the mountaineous loads of
homework. This truely ruins my weekend. I thought I had
enough with college applications and SATs. I guess not.
Yay more homework. Yay my life.
Okay. I've been having this mixed emotions, feelings, blah
blah blah. I talked with my "counselor" ;] *wink wink (sylviee)
and came up with the decision. I'm going to put a stop to it.
For sure this time, I'm not going to let it stress over me nor
struggle about what I should do. I'm going to say it and
conclude it that way. I'm sorry for everything that I've
done and I'm sorry for treating you like this and that but
I really can't cope with this anymore. I don't want this anymore.
I'm going to clean it all out. Delete everythihng. Start fresh.
Single and freee. I know I don't know how to deal with the
behind situation, with all the mommiess daddies and sisterrs,
but I'm sure it will less stress me by just getting it over with.
I think this is the right choice. I hope this is the right choice.
I just want it to turn out fine.
UUUUGGGGGGGGGGH......
let it out .... let it out.....................
I misss snoowwwwwwwww.
ALLISON!!! i miss you, i remember how we used to all walk home together in winter. with that messenger bag and yellow winter jacket of yours, if i remember correctly. =]
ReplyDeleteBUT! HOW ARE YOU?! you know what's funny? i looked back at ALLLL of your blog and the comments? YEAHH!! i love how i commented on ALLLLL of them, except for one? lol, for sure, no one is as BIG as a FAN as i AM of your blogs.
you update ONCE in a BLUEmoon. but either way, stilll.
till then, BYEE!!