Yay. Allison is back. From quite a long break. Ya. She was either taking a break or was too lazy to post updates of her life on her blogg. Who cares. At least she is updating it now :]
I think she is in the "panic + nervous" breakdown. Mostly because of her University selections.
She wants to look the best and try her best for Universities. But she says that its really hard.
Because she came to America(California) so late, in her "Junior" year. (Junior = Grade 11)
Allison said that she doesn't want to go to the state university, but her parents are mostly
making her. She is dreaming to go to University of Toronto. I think that would be a great idea =P
She told me that she wants to study her butt off for SAT she wants to look the best on her
University application. I hope she does well. :] GOOD LUCK!!!
Guess what? She told me everything about "BOB". You guys should definately keep secret
about this okaayy? ;] I won't say who "BOB" is, but all I know is that she can't keep him out
of her mind. She says that she even sees her in her dreams. XD Wow. I wonder if she actually
wants to go back to Canada and fall in love with him or something. HaHa. Whatever happens
is her decisions in life :] so ya~
She seems so lonely, depressed, melancholy and whole lot of dreadful faces. I feel bad.
She is hiding something. I can telll. She wouldn't tell. I just hope she can tell someone.
To me, she seems so isolated from this world that she is in right now. What can I do,
she won't talk.
Allison told me the funniest things ever. She told me about her future life plan.
She said that she wants to travel around the world after school is done. well, IF she has the
money.(I don't know how she can get them when she can't even work in the STATES)
HAHA. She said htat she wants to live in these areas for atleast a year:
France, New York, England, Canada, Austrailia, New Zealand, and more places that she
can think of. GOSh what a big plan. HAHA. I wish she can take me with her around the world:]
What can I say, everyday, she seems the same. I see no changes happening.
She is like a two-face, "looks" happy on the outside, putting her smily mask, but
the inside is torn apart. Gosh, I feel bad for her.
Is this in third-point of view??
ReplyDeleteor are you acting like a weird person, and talking abt yourself like you're some1 else?
LOL! either way, you FINALLY posted!
And MS is not a person!!!!
MS is a course from school.
get itt? I even wrote it beside the short from to tell people like youuuuuu, who wouldn't get it at first.
&youu still askme. XD
HAHA.
ReplyDeleteYa. It's me acting like
someone else. ><
MS. is a course.. haha.
never knew... how stupid of me
nononos, I still like youu tho! =D
ReplyDeleteYay Hannah :]
ReplyDelete