I woke up at 10 o-clock. wishing that the sun would shine through. Well, it didn't come true. It was raining this morning. How nice. It either rains or stays clear and extremely hot. Boring weather. And Canada gets snow storms and over 30 centimetres of snow. Luck for you guys!
I have been lazy over the few weeks. I was also restraining myself from the computer. Internet using and all that junk on the computer can be a real waste of time for me, Unfortunately. So here I am on my full week off, finally updating my blogg. Sweet. Won't be so long till I get off though.
I commited myself to finish this art piece to enter in this Art contest. I'm only One Seventh done and it's due on monday. I have to get it framed and all presented nicely. But that isn't the real progress here. I am such a procrastinator. This is really bad. I don't even know if I can finish it in time. Arrg. I don't even know whether I can win this or now. Hope for the best. That's what I should be thinking.
Too much guitar playing? no. Too much practicing? No. Then why are my skins all tearing off on my finger tips? It looks really nasty. Gosh. it's disgusting. I want to have nice pretty girly hands. XD I only play guitar once a week. why is this happening. They feel so rough too. feels like a guy's finger or something. GROSS!!
I'm getting so lazy.AGAIN. I feel like stopping for now.
I will get back on. some/one day. HAHA. :]
See you laterrrr!
Hiiii sunshinee.
ReplyDeleteI wonder how many times i kep clicking over here to finally expect an update from you.
And lucky for mee, 2dayy i came strolling in here, and found aNEWW post! Woooohoooo.
And I remember wht your hands looked like, I mean, atleast when you were still here, with usss. lolll. Not trying o make you feel sad or anything.
But I bet I could wear keds alllll day if I was where you were att. I swear, I cannot wait for Summer to hit where I livee.
Heyy :]
ReplyDeleteI know. I'm not doing such a good job with keepin' in touch with you.
Ya. I totally remembered when we were watching the Lord of the Rings. I still want to finish that. I don't even remember the first one anymore. =S
LOL. I don't know about keds.. I don't lilke those rubber chucks.. I prefer flatts :] HAHa.
Keds are flats!
ReplyDeletedepending on wht kinds you choose.
theree are athousand different kinds!
&i plan on collecting them this summer, or as soon as the snow melts away. =D
i already informed my mommy tht i would be killing my money on them glad she approves! LOL!! not.
MISSYA!