1.15.2008

Finals - Madd Exams

Hahaha. The most horrible time of the year has arrived in my life. AGAIN. ARrrg. I hate exams. It's somewhat good that I only have 6 exams because I'm in the states. But who cares! I still have 2 exams per day, and they are all 2 hours each loong!

Currently, I just finished my french exam which was really really really easy. Yes. That means I probably aced it with flying colours :] It was so easy. It was even easier than the one I did for gr. 10 in Canada. I remember last year for my French Exam, I almost fell asleep. HAHA. How funny. The French level in America is really really sloww. But yet I still have a mark that is just above a B. An A minus!!!I hope this exam mark will bring it up. :] * Fingers Crossed *

I'm at schoool, I just finished my accounting exam. I think I did horrible. The only thing I studied like crazy was the vocabulary. OMG. I hate memorizing stuff. It just kills my brain. I do not have the potential for memorizing things. I tried my best for this accounting exam. But hopefully I pass it. However, I know I did horrible. I finished my exam early anyways, so I'm in the computer lab next door and typing my new blog :]

To my Friends in Canada :] Goood luck for studying 4-8 subjects for your exam in next or next next week. I really think Canada's exams are way harder. It's so serious and everything is so organized and done professionaly. America is just getting one of your major test done in your class, the schedule is arranged a little different, but its really basically taking a test in your regular classes. Not a big deal. most of the exams are not even worth 15%. I know for sure that my french exam is out of 9% and the others probably lower. Gosh. life sucks. This unfairness. HAHA

My guitar life. I haven't talked about that in a while. I am now playing in my church as the main guitarist in the worship team. I'm trying my best to practice and pick new songs and just be good at it to give my all towards God. It's really hard to fit all the practice time during my school days. I need to get more lessons and tips from the real experienced players. I'm still a beginner, who randomly taught myself through the internet(basically yess). I forgot all my basic guitar theory!! I really love playing guitar though. One day when I have time, I will pick up from where I stopped. Won't I ?? just One day. But people have been telling me that I'm awsome at playing it :] It's really no big deal. Well. At least there were some improvements righttt??? That's all it matters?!?!?!

AHHH. Tomorrow is my math exam and my "so-called" history exam. HAHAH. my history teacher is really really stupid. He doesn't teach us anything, he borrows things from the other teachers, never makes his own lessons. And he didn't even make a exam for our history class. It's not like I want one but still. what a horrible teacher. Anyways - My math mark. GOSH. Its soo low compared to my other marks. I really really hope that I will do well on this exam. but I don't remember a thing from my past lessons. =S Ugggghhhh. I guess I have to stay up really late like today.

Dear. My blogg readers
"BOB" is a guy. He lives in Toronto, Ontario. He goes to Agincourt CI.
I am a frienid of "BOB" and you guys probably don't know him.
and YESS I (hopefully) "liked" him. end of questions. kapeeeshhhhhh?

1 comment:

  1. As always, I am theee first to "comment." &i'd like to say tht's it's great for an "update."
    HEY!!!! I've figured out tht this is where i go when i wanna update on your "crazy" lifee, yesss?
    LOL
    wellll, glad to see tht you're doin well, as always.
    seeeyaas laters, HUGSS!!&LOVEEE!!

    ReplyDelete