12.13.2007

Harry Potter + Trig.Functions = ?

Something made me happy for once in my life and it was the one and only HARRY POTTER :]
I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan. It might not "look" like it, but I really really love it! So my mom went to Circuit City and bought the amazing Harry Potter and the Order of Pheonix. I was expecting the two disc edition, but it was the one disk. I was disappointed at my mom for that, until my guiltiness started to kick in. I felt bad telling my mom to return it and buy anotherone. I guessed that I won't be using the second disk so i held it in. I just ripped the plastic cover and shoved it in to my DVD player! YAY! I was waiting so long for that moment! Harry Potter! Finally, I was very upset when I couldn't go to the movie theatre during the summer, but this was even better! I was so Excited! ----

The movie came out to be quite horribe. At least to me. The storyline was flying everywhere, everything was compacted so much that it didn't connect well. I liked Luna Lovegood, but Bellatrix and Tonks weren't how I imagined them to be. They looked quite freaky, especially Bellatrix. Her eyes seemed like as if they were going to pop out. She was very pale too. Quite disturbing for me. Everyone had changed so much in the movie too. Harry, Fred and George, and of course! NEVILLE!
Neville is so tall and just WOW. I guess in someways it's nice to see changes, but because there was a huge jump from the fourth movie to fifth which made it quite surprising. Still good. I love all the dark and mysterious mood. Too bad it took me a while to recall the story from my head. hehe. it's been a long time reading it. =P

I have a new best friend. The bad part of my new best friend is that I have to learn so much about him(calling all as one) but he has no idea what or who I am. Trigonometry! He is my new friend. I had to spend everyday and night just to learn about him. Trigonometry and its function is just a huge brain teaser. It's just soo hard. Phewwww. I need help learning. I just hope that we can actually carry this good friendship till the end. I need it until the rest of my life anyways. Let's just try not to fight Okay?? HEHE

The scariest trip I've ever went was the trip to the Hospital. I cannot believe that I had two needles in my arms. one per arm. The first one was for taking out blood samples. THREE BOTTLES (test tube like)!! Still. Blood. EWW. The left arm was this immunization shot. I think this one hurts more. So I have a band-aid for each arms. How funny. This is why hate Hospitals,Dentists,etc. As soon as I said I hate hospitals, my doctor was soo ready to gimmie a lecture about why hospitals are good and they are necessary for my life. WOW. I do know all of that. but still. ITS AWFUL. T___T

2 comments:

  1. HEYY!!!
    i miss youu terriblyy. soo terribly.
    i feel like running upto youu and hugging youu.
    remember thosee days?
    but yeahh!! you havee a new firned!
    im so happy for youu.
    EMAIL ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WRITE ANOTHER POST!
    WRITE ANOTHER POST!
    WRITE ANOTHER POST!
    WRITE ANOTHER POST!
    WRITE ANOTEHR POST!

    ReplyDelete