12.26.2007

First Christmas in California

Wow. 6 Months has passed so quick. It was last week when I realized that it was the Holiday season and it's Christmas. Because it doesn't snow here, I cannot tell what holiday it is. It's the same weather condition all the way through the year. How TEDIOUS.

It made me feel whole lot of lonesomness and felt very melancholy. It's quite sad. Spending my Christmas with no loved ones, Not much of my friends, nor the place where my true heart lies.
I want to spend my next holidays in Canada for sure. In my Hometown TORONTO. I lived there for 6 years. I am allowed to call it my home right??? Anyways. Next winter break, mee heading to Toronto. How exciting! for this trip, Allison is saving her money as much as possible. I can't work anywhere in US because I am an international student. So I just have to study my butt off to ge straight A's and try not to waste my money on shopping. Now that's a challenge. I am just heading towards my goal!

I got a lot of presents this year. I thank everyone for that :] I got a lot of chocolates for Christmas! I just adore chocolate. I probably got more than what I would get in Valentines Day. I never get anything on Valentines day anyway. I wanted to send every of my friends a gift, but it was really really difficult. It costs more to send than what the present actually costs. That really sucks. I will try to get you guys something probably next year! ( I hope! )

I am still verry lonely, depressed and just sad all the time. Nothing satisfies me. I'm trying to stuff myself with food to fill me up, but it's not helping. The food had increased my body weight. UGH EWW. I hope the day would come, where I don't have any doubts about this world and myself. It sucks to live like this.

1 comment:

  1. ALLISON!!!![in wonderland]
    YAY!! Another post, finalllyyy.
    but yet again, you made me feel =(

    welll, BIG HUGS FROM ME TO YOUU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete