8.04.2009

douleur -

The world seems so careless.
It looks so sad and painful.
Myself can't be a hypocrypt.
I become so careless and selfish.
Its just too automatic

It hurts.
I also see the frustration reflected.
Glance at myself in the mirror.
I stare. Unclear view of the world.
Fear, lost, anxiety.
what more can I see.
I hope to wash it away.
Hopeless tears waiting to take its
turn to fall away.

Heart aches, melancholy takes over.
The world has gotten into my head.
Why worry so much. Why think too much.
Tears apart.
Infliction of inner pain.
Crying out so hard but nobody can hear.
Crumbling, breaking down.

I need to seek out.
I want to. Everytime I take a look
I desire change. Yet no action occurs.
No one else can mend my heart like you do.
I want that remedy. I need the love.
Why do I live like this.
God, take this pain off my shoulder.
Remove the pain from my heart.
It hurts, it feels so lonely and useless.
gloom and sorry creeping over.
Save me.
Let me have my heart back in place for you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison!!

    I just read over all the posts I've missed over a long time of not visiting yours and mine's blogs.

    Yeah, lots of time has passed by. Quite sad really.

    And lol, the new blog of mine is really just my creative writing and my development as a writer. Not that what I'm writing right now, or stuff on my other blog isn't "writing" but they're just more planned and thought through. And I'm real proud of them :D i plan to make it big Allison, and I'm wishing..

    ReplyDelete