7.15.2009

Pendant mon vacance -

My summer vacation has started like a month ago. I promised to myself that i would be actually productive this year and drive out all my boredom from my mundane summer days. Yet, the laziest person on earth does not know how to act upon her words. Yes, that would be me. As soon as I graduated, i thoght I was going to die from not doing any school work. As second week of vacation approached, my hunger for school work and studying craved like crazy. I never knew I would miss school this much. I'd rather study for tests and do homework assignments rather than wandering around the house, trying to look for something to do.

At least as soon as the Joyful daycamp at the Salvation Army church at Sunnyvale started, i got to go and volunteer everyday. That kept things off my "about to explode" mind. Daycamp started out so fun and exciting with double the amount of kids from last year and lack of staff members in the morning time. It was very tiring, trying to be everywhere at once. As soon as the SAT classes finished, then I got to relax a bit. Every year, there seems to be little happenings at daycamp. Oh at least in my opinion that is. Last year for me was, "WOW factor in to la la la land". This year almost did as i met this staff member. But it turned out to be nothing because he has already found his candy basket. Oh well. My goal to work at the camp wasn't trying to find a guitarist or anything. So I guess it was fine.

My really cute dongseng, Michelle and I got even closer as we continued to see each other and from our little happening from the bad wire connection from SF to Sunnyvale. We went skating once together with Soobin oppa, another unnie and Eunice unnie, and then she happened to "hint" out that someone has an "interest" in me. This got me really curious so I made her like give me many hints from arm wrestling and other regular conversations. And eventually I put the pieces together and found out who it was. I wasn't expecting this person to like me though. I always thought that I was so unlike-able. Many people thinks that I put myself down too much and I have low self-esteem. I guess you can see it that way. But seriously, I just couldn't believe that people would actually like a person like me. It was a shocking factor of the day. Well, so like he knows that I know that he has a "crush" on me and all. I'm totally fine with that? I don't Know. Hmm Hmm Hmm. Michelle says that I should give him a chance to know him more and all. My other friend told that i shouldn't give chances to all guys who would have crushes on you or sumthing. I think I need more opinions, but it's a bit too risky to ask people, since A LOT of people are very aware of wh this person is. I'm just going to live like nothing is happening for now. What else can I do right now?

Anyways, I totally discovered that I am the worst decision maker out in the world. My computer that I got like eight years ago from Korea had finally ran out of room and started lagging like crazy. So i decided that I want to get a laptop with my dad since I need it to go to college and everything. My dad, Vanessa, and I went to the Fry's electronic store and looked for laptops that was suitable for me for like hours. It literally took me hours to choose. I was looking for good designs and with good systems. I wanted a Mac, but that was awfully expensive so I gave up on getting that a long time ago. I'm planning to get it when I start working and earn enough money to purchase one :). Anyways, my second choice was the Sony laptop. I just loved everything about it. The cover, and the keyboard and EVERYTHING. It was absolutely perfect, except for the overated price. Those laptops were pretty darn expensive. Then, came to HP and Toshiba. It was pretty tough, since it was choosing between design and the quality. My dad said he would get the quality, so I listened to my computer pro dad. That night, i turned my laptop on, and started using it. Few minutes later, my dad comes up to me and tells me that the one that i liked for the design wise for HP was actually better. OH WOW. haha. I was pretty happy about it since he offered me to go and exchange it if I wanted to. In the end, I'm going back to Fry's with my dad on Thursday to exchange my laptop. I hope that the same salesman isn't there. I think I drove him insane already going back and forth.

Speaking about electronics, I really want a new ipod. OH YES, got that right, an ipod. I got my dinosaur ipod as my birthday present at the end of Gr.8 and it has been LITERALLY 4 years since I had my ipod. It's still functional, except the fact that it has a REAL short battery span, freezes a lot, the size is just HUGE, and it's like really damaged outside and in system wise. Man, i need to save up money to buy myself a new one. I'm kinda hoping that there would be a new release for an itouch since there was one for iphone. OHH and yesss. i need a new phone too. haha. I want the samsung Omnia or sumthing. really cool and pretty phone. My phone has like broken keys and i dropped it too many times now. I went out blank a lot too. WELL! It seems that Vanessa was right about me. I do want too many things. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment