4.16.2013
First Post of 2013
It is so evident that I have abandoned my blog for over a year now. I have lists of drafts that I never finished writing, and I don't have anything published. I was too distracted I guess. I don't remember why I do that all the time.
As of right now, I can't be any more miserable, of course, due to my random sickness. I never had trouble sleeping due to being so sick before. Last night was quite a torture, shivering and not being able to fall asleep. I hope I get better soon to get going on my final projects and papers. Being sick is the last thing I want to be right now. Always wrong timing. Why?
So it's been 2 days since I came back from San Francisco. San Francisco was a pretty good trip overall. It felt like time was frozen, as if nothing has changed ever since I left. But then again, when I went to visit friends and places, seeing changes and new faces (like the new baby!) I felt like I missed out on whole chunk of time.
One thing I did realize is that I missed travelling. I remember when my family used to do road trips all the time before I was a college student. This San Francisco trip surely sparked me to save up for a trip to Europe, probably after I graduate. I have a long way to go, but I think it's a good thing since it's shaping me to spend my money more wisely. I have to include my New York trip fee to my savings as well. I seriously cannot wait till the journey starts!
I didn't know that I had a thing for writing until a classmate in my French class mentioned to me that my paper was good and I can be an English major. It made me really excited, discovering another side of me that I didn't realise. I should take more time writing and see what I can do.
So long, farewell. I shall re-visit soon to share a bit of my brain activities soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment